Data Centre Alliance
The DCA (Data Centre Alliance) is a non-commercial international trade association representing the data centre sector.
- Driving awareness of the data centre sector to the business world, media, governments and the public.
- Promoting development and harmonisation of data centre standards.
- Leading the sectors research and development agenda.
- Addressing the data centre sector skills gap.
- Engaging collaboration with the sector's stakeholders.
- Working on programmes to improve environmental sustainability.
- Widen participation to both new and growing markets.
Membership is open to data centre operators private and commercial and to supply chain organisations.
AddressData Centre Alliance
Fordbrook Business Centre
- Business services
- Standards/certification services
- Energy audits
- Energy recovery
- Environmental management
IT Infrastructure / Data Centre energy efficiency is an important topic. The Data Centre Alliance (DCA) Trade Association facilitates an Energy Efficiency SIG. This group evaluates potential standards, (and is represented on the various committees), the EUCOC best practices and external assessments. The group also supports those deemed to provide the necessary assurance, and credibility of energy efficiency measures for IT Infrastructure and data centres.
If your organisation has IT Infrastructure is it energy efficient?
Come and meet the DCA's Energy Efficiency SIG Experts at Edie Live 2017 on stand N36. Find find out how your organisation can improve sustainability and achieve its carbon reduction targets.