Together with its sister businesses within Parkwood Consultancy Services (PCS) and the Parkwood Group, we aim to provide a bespoke, carefully costed and specialised service to our clients – urban or rural, public or private, local or international.
With a unique blend of environmental and development planning, landscape architecture and assessment, environmental and energy management skills, epd generates the most appropriate, innovative, sustainable and cost-effective solutions for clients and partners.
With five permanent offices in different regions of England and access to Group facilities across the whole UK, epd offers a truly national service, to public and private sector clients alike. In addition, epd operates an expanding network of associate businesses that provide complementary responses to specific client needs.
So what makes us different?
- We are a national business
- We offer a relatively low cost base and competitive rates
- We are flexible, and provide a bespoke response to particular needs
- We serve both private and public sector clients
- We employ staff with a diverse range of skills, experience and backgrounds
- We operate to UK and International standards
- We are at home working in both urban and rural environments
- We have a strong network of associates who provide supplementary services
- We can draw upon other Parkwood staff who can help design, operate and manage projects
- We like to make a difference
Addressepd, Parkwood Consultancy Services
Unit 173, Avenue J
- Environmental management
- Carbon management
- Contaminated land
- Waste Management
- Waste mangement services
- Sustainable procurement
Sustainability is very much a hot topic within the building industry and built environment. The agenda is fundamentally linked to user behaviour, technology, policy and how policymakers can change the direction and focus of the agenda.