Ambition into action: Accelerating the shift to electric vehicles
"Clean Air Zones: opportunities or threats for fleets?"
- Policy and Legislation: why should fleets care about air quality?
- Clean Air Zones: a shake-up for fleet operations in the UK
- Case Studies: costs and emissions savings from fleets EST has supported
Luke Redfern, Regional account manager, transport, Energy Saving Trust
"BT's Leap of faith: Making the smart switch to EVs"
- The 30,000 vehicle challenge: preparing to decarbonise a large commercial fleet
- The business case for adopting EVs today
- Overcoming infrastructural and institutional challenges to adoption
Howard Lungley, Head of strategy, digital impact and sustainability, BT"EVs and the smart grid: Key considerations for business"
- Gaining boardroom buy-in for all-electric fleets
- Getting your charging infrastructure right
- How EVs could unlock Britain’s smart grid
Claire Thompson-Sage, Sustainable development co-ordinator, UPS
Panel discussion: “The UK's charging infrastructure challenge: How can it be overcome?”