Ambition into action: Energy and the built environment
"Building sustainability from the ground up: The brickmakers view"
- Inside the UK’s most efficient brick factory
- Supply chain collaboration to build a sustainable built environment
- Supporting local communities through green buildings
Michael McGowan, Group sustainability manager, Ibstock Brick
"Becoming an energy management 'leader': Landsec’s success story so far"
- How setting a science-based target has enhanced our energy focus
- The stakeholder benefits of zero-carbon buildings
- Going beyond the ‘low-hanging fruit’ with your onsite solutions
Brendan Rouse, Sustainability manager, Landsec
"Using a certified energy management system to drive performance improvement"
- Is energy performance improvement perpetual?
- Realising the green building benefits of ISO 50001
- ESOS compliance: who/why/when?
Richard Walsh, Principal assessor environment and energy, NQA
Panel discussion: “Net-zero buildings by 2050: Are we on the right track?”