Business and clean growth: The 2019 UK energy policy update
"The Clean Growth Strategy: Moving from ambition into action"
- Raising the energy efficiency of the UK’s buildings
- Policy enablers for businesses to achieve clean growth
- What the UK Government wants to hear from YOU
Ben Golding, Director, Energy Efficiency and Local, BEIS
"Streamlined Energy & Carbon Reporting (SECR): What you need to know"
- Understanding the new carbon reporting landscape
- How to use SECR to your advantage
- Where next for energy and carbon reporting?
Emma Hird, Client optimisation manager, Inspired Energy
"ESOS, ISOs and TCFD: Seizing the energy opportunity of schemes, standards and frameworks"
Nick Blyth, Policy & engagement lead, IEMA
Panel discussion: “Achieving clean growth in a post-Brexit world: What happens next?"
Speakers to be joined by:
Adam Hackett, Head of sustainability and energy, Aster Group UK