Innovation in focus: Sustainable MANUFACTURING
"Towards a digitally-enabled access economy"
- What the Fourth Industrial Revolution means for sustainable business
- Changing what we currently think of as ‘manufacturing’
- Delivering an industrial revolution against the deadlines of dangerous climate change and the SDGs
David Bent, Strategy advisor and social entrepreneur
"Beyond ‘business as usual’: How Rolls Royce is embracing disruptive innovation for sustainability"
- Getting smart with the IoT and big data
- Building a ‘beyond business as usual’ innovation culture
- Taking ‘the leap of faith’ with technological breakthroughs
Dr Andrew Clifton, Sustainability manager - engineering and design, Rolls Royce
"10 ways to make manufacturing more sustainable"
- How to reduce carbon for heat
- Embracing digital as part of your sustainable strateg’
- Making sustainable more profitable
Steven Jeffers, Strategic program manager, E.ON
Panel discussion: “How can business scale 4IR innovations that tackle key social and environmental challenges?”