Sustainable innovation through people: Collaboration, partnerships and engagement projects
“Unlocking access to innovation for SMEs: The ‘accelerator’ approach”
- How SMEs can build a sustainability-first mindset
- The importance of collaboration to accelerate progress
- What a winning green innovation formula looks like
Ellen South, Innovation project manager, London South Bank University
“PlanBeyond: A sustainability strategy to promote partnership working”
- Why is it so important to develop strong internal and external networks and partnerships?
- How can innovation and ideas across major global organisations be captured effectively and not just lost in the noise?
- Examples of where and how partnerships and collaborations are leading to real change for good?
Lynsey Clarke, Divisional director, Jacobs
"Driving sustainable innovation through collaboration"
- Defining innovative, pragmatic business strategies for sustainability
- Driving sustainable innovation across the business
- Working collaboratively on purpose-led programmes
Sonia Thimmiah, Head of sustainability, RB (Hygiene Home)
“Collaboration 2.0 - How are sustainable business partnerships evolving?”
Speakers to be joined by:
Fergus Rolfe, Project manager, Fit for the Future