Learning from the leaders: Taking your energy strategy onto the next level
"Innovation, behaviour change and science-based targets: The Unite Students success story"
- Implementing an £11m energy efficiency programme
- Creating an ‘Innovation Gateway’ for new onsite solutions
- Encouraging and enabling responsible living and working habits
James Tiernan, Group energy and environment manager, Unite Students
"Energy innovation in a traditional industry: Aggregate Industries' renewed and holistic energy strategy"
- Evolving demand side response (DSR) services
- Utilising liquid air energy storage (LAES)
- Upgrading energy metering and management
Richard Eaton, Energy manager, Aggregate Industries
"The journey to energy self-sufficiency: National Trust’s story so far"
Kirsty Rice, National specialist - energy, National Trust
Adrian Fox, Project manager (renewable energy) National Trust
“edie’s UK Business Energy Barometer 2019: The results”
Speakers to be joined by:
Andrew Donald, Distributed energy sales manager, Centrica Business Solutions