Pathways to clean growth: Renewables, storage and decentralisation
"Decentralised energy: How businesses can turn ambition into action"
- Tapping into the opportunities of energy storage and demand-response
- Why decarbonisation and industry competitiveness go hand-n-hand
- Taking your energy efficiency strategy onto the next level
Joanne Wade, Deputy director, Association for Decentralised Energy
“10-minute success story: the UK's first subsidy-free industrial solar project”
- Solar price trends and levelised cost of energy
- Unsubsidised solar internationally
- How to make it work in the UK
Philip Wolfe, Founder, WolfeWare Limited
"Embracing ‘the four D’s’ of energy: Northumbrian Water’s success story"
- Decarbonisation: Switching to 100% renewables
- Democratisation: Capitalising on the demand response market
- Decentralisation: Investing in second-life battery storage
- Digitisation: Managing big energy data effectively
Anthony Browne, Energy development manager, Northumbrian Water
"Ensuring energy flexibility in the face of market uncertainty"
- Investing without certainty
- Finding long term value and relevance
- Build for the future not just today
John Flaherty, Business development director, SMS Plc
Panel discussion: “100% renewable in an unsubsidised world: what’s stopping us?”