People, policy and products: Why innovation is so critical for sustainability and energy
"Innovation for energy and sustainability through your PEOPLE"
- Securing buy-in and investment to innovate
- Involving staff, suppliers and customer in a vision for responsible business
- Making time to 'innovate' within your work
Simon Graham, Head of innovation, De Courcy Alexander
"Innovation for energy and sustainability through PARTNERSHIPS"
Zachary Rootes, Sustainability advisor – leadership & innovation, UK Green Building Council
“Innovation for energy and sustainability through PRODUCTS”
- Our proposition journey
- Working with partners to deliver bespoke solutions based on customer need
- How making one change towards flexible energy management will benefit businesses on their low carbon journey
Vincent de Rul, Director of energy solutions, EDF Energy
Panel discussion: "How can business and Government collaborate on green innovation?"