The big business plastics debate: Part 2 (implementation)
"Turning ambition into action: Waitrose & Partners’ implementation story"
- Plan Plastic: The million-pound fund for plastics innovations
- From the boardroom to the consumer: How to manage stakeholder pressure
- Driving positive social impacts whilst tackling the issue
Tor Harris, Head of CSR, agriculture and health, Waitrose
"Bank of England's journey towards a ‘plastic free’ office"
- How we delivered an 80% reduction in single-use plastics across our sites
- A cultural change – tools to drive behaviour change and employee engagement
- The positive face of plastic – sustainability credentials of polymer banknotes
Charles Joly, Head of corporate sustainability and responsibility, Bank of England
"Eliminating bottled water for the sake of the ocean"
- The #OneLess campaign: Tackling ocean plastic pollution at source by changing the way we drink water
- Taking a systemic approach to eradicating plastic bottled water
- Collaboration across a city: Building a network of change-makers
Fiona Llewellyn, Senior marine project manager, ZSL (Zoological Society of London)
Panel discussion: “Innovation and collaboration around plastics: What does GREAT business look like?”