The big energy behaviour change debate
"How technology can support your behaviour change strategy"
- Capgemini’s behaviour change success story
- Using tech to minimise travel
- Why a bit of healthy competition can go a long way
Dr James Robey, Global head of corporate sustainability, Capgemini
"Does energy behaviour change in retail still have its place?"
- Energy behaviour change case study at Tesco
- Learnings and behaviour change quick wins
- Can staff engagement still play an important role when we have technology?
Rebecca Douglas, Energy manager, Tesco
"From finance to suppliers: How to engage different stakeholders with your energy strategy"
- Utilising social media to spark ideas and actions
- Creating a movement to lead the charge
- Getting the board on board with new energy investments
Dr Bernd Leven, Group head of energy performance, Vodafone
"People versus technology: Tools for effective energy engagement"
- With increased automation, big data and controls, is there still a need for behaviour change?
- Why invest in ‘people power’ over more tangible and traditional improvement projects?
- Where should you start on your behaviour change journey?
George Richards, Director, JRP Solutions
"How can energy managers harness the momentum of the recent climate protests?"