The energy data revolution: Getting ahead of the curve
"Going beyond compliance with your data management strategy"
- Driving behaviour change through your data
- Using ISO 50001 and 14001 to drive continual improvement
- The opportunity of using data to attain the Paris Agreement
Baishakhi Sengupta, Energy compliance and sustainability manager, Avara Foods
"How 'big data' is driving manufacturing success"
- Making energy a burning platform for your business
- Gaining full control through smarter data systems
- Big data and Industry 4.0 – what it all means
Fiona Worrall, Energy reporting and compliance manager, Rolls-Royce
"Using data to move energy up the corporate agenda and improve shareholders’ value"
- Driving energy management leadership across the business through your data
- Jargon busting for non-technical internal stakeholders
- Building alliances with corporate and non-corporate stakeholders
Dare Ilori, Group head of sustainability, Merlin Entertainments Plc
"Energy goes digital: How data is changing the way we produce and consume energy, forever"
- Data is underpinning the changes in technology that are disrupting the energy market
- New markets will emerge and existing industries converge in front of the consumer
- The machines are talking? Are you listening?
Dr Keith Wishart, Executive partner for energy and utilities, IBM
People versus technology: What is the most effective use of data?