Pathways to the future: Where next for business energy management?
Energy: Future Worlds
- Will blockchain, the Internet of Things and AI be the norm?
- What impact will this have on the national grid?
- And – crucially – what does all of this mean for the role of the energy manager?
Susanne Baker, Head of programme, environment and compliance, techUK
“The future of UK energy infrastructure, and what it means for business”
Randolph Brazier, Head of innovation and development, Energy Networks Association
"Harnessing technological innovations for a low-carbon future"
- AI, robotics and their implications for business energy
- How to embrace the next wave of disruptive energy innovations
- The business opportunity of E-Mobility
Adrian Del Maestro, Director of research and head of global thought leadership in energy, PwC