Ahead of the curve: How to make your business a resource efficiency leader
Presentation title TBC
Laure Cucuron, General manager, TerraCycle Europe
"Sustainability Leadership: JPA Furniture’s resource efficiency success story"
- Delivering measurable value through sustainability
- Waste hierarchy and resource maximisation in office furniture supply
- Eliminating office furniture waste through circular approach
Fiona Edwards, Commercial and sustainability director, JPA Furniture
"How one million tonnes of carpet waste were diverted from Landfill"
- Why we exist and our achievements
- The problems with carpet waste
- Design for recycling and resource efficiency
Adnan Zeb-Khan, Scheme manager, Carpet Recycling UK
"Waste management: How effective supply chain collaboration reduces costs, carbon, and improves CSR"
- B&M Waste and what we have done for our own business
- How to adopt the waste hierarchy to become more resource aware
- Change the Product! How to collaborate with packaging manufacturers, wholesale distributors and technology providers to reduce waste, increase recycling etc.
Amber Greenhalgh, Commercial director, B&M Waste Services
“Beyond Blue Planet 2: How can businesses drive engagement on other aspects of resource efficiency?”