Britain’s green future: The business context
"Time for ACTION: Environmental priorities for UK business and Government in 2019-2020"
Lucy Siegle, Journalist & broadcaster
"Sustainability leadership in action: Making your business future-ready"
- Embedding sustainability in your people, products and services
- The crucial role of the sustainability/CSR professional in tackling global megatrends
- Seizing the financial opportunities of green growth
David Symons, UK director of sustainability, WSP
"Climate action: The need for speed"
- The scale and pace of global megatrends
- Accelerating the renewables revolution
- Unlocking the power of partnerships
Mike Peirce, Corporate partnerships director, The Climate Group
Panel discussion & audience Q&A: “Government, business and civil society: Bridging the environmental action gaps”
Speakers to be joined by:
Julia Barrett, Director of sustainability, Willmott Dixon