SDG Day: Business leadership and the Sustainable Development Goals
"The why, what and how of sustainable business leadership"
- Defining ‘sustainability leadership’ through the lens of the SDGs
- Aligning business strategy and purpose
- A step-change approach to integrating sustainability
Ben Kellard, Director of business strategy, Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership (CISL)
"Setting your SDG strategy: The crucial steps"
- Merging the SDGs with your existing CSR strategy
- Identifying where you could have the biggest impact
- Driving stakeholder engagement with the SDGs
Steve Kenzie, Executive director, UN Global Compact
"The business benefits of becoming a Global Goals leader"
- Building supply chain resilience through the SDGs
- The critical role of cross-sector collaboration
- Monitoring and measuring your performance against the Goals
Vanessa Wright, Vice-president of global sustainability, Pernod Ricard
Panel discussion and audience Q&A: “How can we bridge the gap between corporate ambition and action on the Goals?”
Panel to be joined by:
David Newman, Advisor, Ditto Sustainability