Making circular real: Driving internal engagement on resource efficiency
"How Bournemouth University drove 45,000 employee actions through gamification"
- Less stick, more carrot: The effectiveness of rewarding progress
- Using behaviour change techniques to drive circularity
- Making your people agents of change
Neil Smith, Sustainability manager, Bournemouth University
"How EY removed 7 million plastic items from its offices"
- What was the challenge
- How we did it
- What was the response
Caroline Artis, London senior partner and environmental lead, EY
"Helping Eurostar to tread lightly"
- Supporting colleagues to deliver results
- Communicating our message
- Eurostar’s Tread Lightly commitments: The power of setting bold targets
Rebecca Cranshaw, Community and environment manager, Eurostar
Panel discussion: "How can the 'Attenborough effect' be extended beyond plastics?"