Making circular real: Redefining consumer relationships
"Ribena's consumer-focused approach to circularity"
Michelle Norman, Corporate affairs and sustainability director, Lucozade Ribena Suntory
"How to make the circular economy accessible for your customers"
- Creating Interesting and relevant campaigns for the customer
- The Importance of Partnerships
- The need for Marketing teams to engage and drive campaigns
Amy Whidburn, Global head of responsible business, Mothercare
"Creating and embedding a sustainable culture: Costa Coffee’s story"
- Why the challenge of cup recycling exists, and how Costa are leading the industry to tackle this
- How we have engaged our teams and our customers to become part of the solution
- What impact we have had in the UK as a result of these actions
Oliver Rosevear, Head of environment, Costa Coffee
Jodi Wheatley, Sustainability manager, Costa Coffee
Panel discussion: “Consumer engagement on sustainability: What has the plastics issue taught us?”