Moving from ambition into action with the Goals
"SDGs in action: How PwC is engaging on sustainable development"
- Deploying environmental awareness training
- Getting the board on-board with the Global Goals
- A ‘TLC’ approach to behaviour change
Louise Scott, Director, global sustainability and global SDG leader, PwC
"SDGs in action: How Tideway is using the Goals to create a sustainable legacy"
- Putting sustainability at the heart of the Thames Tideway project
- Mapping commitments against individual Goals (and vice-versa)
- Identifying new value-creating opportunities through the Goals
Darren White, Head of sustainability, Tideway
"Goal 17 in action: How retailers are collaborating for a better world"
- Matching partner objectives with collaboration opportunities
- Identifying the bets form, and ideal structure, of a partnership
- Creating a ‘safe space’ to explore pressing sustainable business dilemmas
Peter Andrews, Head of sustainability policy, British Retail Consortium (BRC)
"Goal 13 in action: Ramping up your climate change strategy"
- Setting highly ambitious energy and emissions reduction targets
- Becoming an advocate for climate action
- Encouraging your organisation to embrace the urgency of the issue
Rasmus Skov, Head of sustainability, Ørsted
Panel discussion and audience Q&A: “Making a difference: How should we measure continual improvement against the Goals?”