SMEs & the public sector: circular economy barriers & opportunities
"Yellow Octopus Fashion: How a small brand can have a BIG sustainability impact"
- The reGAIN app: edie’s Circular Economy Innovation of the Year for 2019
- Forming new collaborations to tackle textile waste
- Using technology to change behaviours for the better
"Learning from Green UCL: How to embed sustainability in the education system"
- Creating a network of ‘Green Champions’ to tackle the challenges of sustainability
- Sustainability Fortnight: Closing the sustainability skills gap
- Using our public-sector positioning to create a sense of community
Richard Jackson, Director of sustainability, University College London
"Little Freddie: How new brands can unlock new sustainability opportunities"
- Little Freddie’s innovative circular economy approach to pouch recycling
- A global perspective on implementing circular economy solutions
- Working to engage consumers on a tricky topic
Jess Ainley, Environmental & sustainability manager, Little Freddie Organic Baby Food
"Recycling Lives: Changing the way business is done"
- Delivering commercial and social value – how its done
- Using resource efficiency to create social impact
- How to create tangible CSR case studies
Simon Edwards, Commercial director, Recycling Lives
“Sustainability leadership: What can big businesses learn from SMEs (and vice-versa)?”