Sustainability 2030: The next generation of business leadership
"Empowering young people through sustainability"
- How visual storytelling is being used to achieve the Goals
- Using #Act4SDGs to celebrate SDG successes
- The role of innovation in making a positive difference
Frederik Dahlmann, 1st Associate professor of strategy & sustainability, University of Warwick - Warwick Business School
"Sustainability superheroes: The evolving skillset of a CSR professional"
- Sustainability skills: how wide is the gap?
- The industrial strategy opportunity for future leaders
- The critical skills that every sustainability professional should master
Tim Balcon, Chief executive, IEMA
"In conversation with edie's 30 Under 30 2019: The next generation of sustainability leaders"
edie's 30 Under 30 is a dynamic new community of young, talented sustainability and energy professionals aged under 30 who have already achieved great things and are showing fantastic promise. In this inspiring final session of the show, a panel of these youthful visionaries will discuss what the future holds for corporate sustainability.
Speakers to be joined by members of edie’s 30 Under 30 class of 2019:
Harry Ashman, Sustainability manager, Capgemini
Agnes Altmets, Digital analyst, Auto Trader
Crista Buznea, Sustainability manager, Heathrow Airport
Joshua Davies, Sustainability manager, Multiplex Construction Europe