The social sustainability power-hour
"Corporates in the fight against modern slavery"
- Developing a modern slavery statement that works
- Why partnership is the only way forward
- The role of technology
Ed Lewin, Vice-President, International corporate affairs, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
"A fairer way to do business: The need-to-know"
- An introduction to the equitable business tool
- The distribution of power, purpose and profits
- Alternatives to the shareholder first model of business
Alex Maitland, Future of Business Lead, Oxfam
Panel discussion and audience Q&A: “The power of purpose: How can business growth be linked with social good?”