Accuvio Sustainability Software
- | BUILT ENVIRONMENT
- | ENERGY
- | RESOURCES
- | Business Leadership
Accuvio (www.Accuvio.com) is a specialist developer of Sustainability Reporting software solutions. It’s flagship product is a cloud based, specialist ESG (Environmental Social Governance) and Sustainability productivity software suite which enables streamlined data capture, validation, emissions calculations, and compliance as well as integrated reporting for large multi-national organisations.
Greenhouse Gas Emissions calculations and reporting methodologies are assured globally, and the Accuvio platform provides the levels of transparency and accuracy required for successful independent audit and verification of your emissions results.
Accuvio is a globally accredited CDP partner 2019/2020, is part of the GRI certified tools program, has been independently verified by the Greenhouse Gas Management Institute and SGS for accuracy to ISO 14064 and the GHG protocol.
Accuvio is an easy-to-use solution for reporting:
- Mandatory GHG reporting
- SECR (Streamlined Energy and Carbon Reporting)
- ESOS / Energy Efficiency Directive Article 8
- CDP Climate Change, FTSE4Good, DJSI, RobeccoSam, Gresb, MSCI, and annual Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility metrics in line with the latest GRI Standards.
- Multiple data automation options
- Easy to use data entry and bulk upload
- Complete Scope 1,2 and 3 coverage and compliance.
- Ready to submit reporting templates
- Interactive dashboards
- Managed and regularly updated emissions factors and unit conversions globally.
Additional modules include:
- Accuvio Author: Coordinate the quantitive and qualitative data collection and approval workflows for you sustainability report, and investor ESG questionnaires.
- Surveys: Engage your supply chain or employees with measured and ESG specific questionnaires which are scored and benchmarked based on your criteria.
Address1st floor, 99 Bishopsgate
The Accuvio software platform provides a fast reliable reporting framework for large companies to measure, reporting and improve their Sustainability, Energy and Environmental Social Governance performance.
With a suite of optimised tools and features designed specifically with Sustainability and ESG data in mind, the Accuvio system provides a robust solution for any company looking to streamline their reporting to CDP and SECR especially.
Accuvio Sustainability Reporting Software Brochure