Compact & Bale Ltd
- | Resources
Market Leading Waste Equipment
As UK partners for Europe’s leading manufacturers, Compact and Bale offer a full range of innovative waste compactors, balers, utility vehicles, waste trailers, bin presses and liquid draining machines.
We are the only waste management company in the UK to offer a range of market first innovations that provide significant financial and environmental benefits to a business, in dealing with its waste production. Whether it is on a national basis or on singular sites, we have a solution for you.
We can supply, install and maintain equipment anywhere in the UK.
Our equipment is of the highest quality and with its reduced lifetime cost, provides the greatest return on investment, when compared with our competitors.
Choose from a number of highly innovative compactor ranges and have it built to your exact site requirements.
Compact up to twelve tonnes of waste and save significant amounts of money when compared to skip or bin collection services.
Our ranges have unique design features not offered elsewhere on the market, providing unique solutions to a variety of waste streams and common problems.
Improve your environmental sustainability through being able to obtain the tonnages of waste that you dispose of as a business throughout the year.
Built to last a life time, these machines will provide unrivaled returns on investment.
Balers for recyclables such as cardboard, plastics, cans, films
Our Strautmann balers & 'Automate To Save' range are unlike any other baler on the market.
- An auto feeding system, removing all manual labour requirements for feeding the baler with material (the worlds only!).
- EasyTie wire tied from the front, unlike any other baler.
- TopPlus® to prevent plate imbalance with the unique guidance system, reducing machine wear and tear
- BaleMatic® Safe hydraulic ejection of bales
- QuickDoor® Space saving swinging, sliding door with automatic opening for a safe and quick filling process. No more manual pressing of material in to the chamber.
- CircleSystem® Integrated down-holders prevent material expansion and provide higher bale densities.
- Time Control ensures full power bale compaction with the press plate for a specific time, providing greater bale density
- HydroClose Hydraulic door locks to prevent re-expansion of big bales and provides a significantly safer door opening process as the door is opened under control.
- Integrated wire and strap hooks ensure the fastest tying process possible.
- PowerSave® provides 50% energy savings compared to competitor single-pump systems.
- EN16500 in compliance with the latest safety standards.
Obtain a packaged offering
We pride ourselves on offering complete peace of mind options for our customers.
That's why we supply the best and most innovative equipment on the market so you don't have to worry that we will sell you rubbish, but be impressed that we will buy yours!
By purchasing one of our balers, we will guarantee the movement of your material whilst providing you with market leading rates, from most locations throughout the UK.
Collections from as low as 1 tonne up to 24 tonnes, market leading rates paid.
Why buy a baler from a supplier that can't provide guarantees on your material? don't, just come to us and we'll offer you a convenient and profitable arrangement.
AddressUnit 6, The Hop Kilns
Goblands Farm Business Centre