These Workshops provide you with a unique opportunity to collaborate with your peers to solve the key challenges and opportunities you are facing in your mission to achieve a sustainable future. Starting with a blank sheet of paper, we will discuss the issues that we face, share 'war stories' and work together to create a unique solution to the topic.
These hour-long Workshops take a roundtable format, with a facilitator and a guest expert at each table. The workshops are designed specifically for those leading their company’s sustainability strategy and those responsible for implementing it. If you are interested in attending, please complete the form below.
2019 topics include:
- Getting to grips with your data
- Getting serious about the SDGs
- Unlocking the value of energy storage
- Winning the war on waste in your supply chain
- Developing stronger partnerships
- Solving the behaviour change challenge
- Achieving a flexible energy future